Casework Help: Assisting students with academic and welfare issues

SRC Caseworkers provide FREE, independent and confidential advice & support including: Academic rights & appeals, Special consideration & special arrangements, HECS & fee refunds, Academic misconduct & dishonesty allegations, Show cause & exclusion, Centrelink issues, Tenancy & accommodation, Harassment & discrimination, Financial issues and Tax Help (July–October).

COVID-19 UPDATE: The SRC is still operating its full casework services to students. While the SRC Office is closed to the public, we are providing appointments over the telephone, Zoom or Skype. Call 9660 5222 (International phone: +61 2 9660 5222) to book an appointment with a Caseworker. Alternatively, we can respond to your questions and concerns by email: Please attach any documents relevant to your issue.

Articles and Q & A

Ask Abe Questions and Answers…

Ask Abe: Caught Cheating in an Exam?

If you’ve been caught cheating in an exam and wish to appeal, it’s important to tell the truth and get advice from an SRC Caseworker.

Student Help Articles…