SRC Onboarding & Swipe Card Application form
All SRC Office Bearers, DSP's, Honi Soit Editors & Staff need to complete the onboarding form. It covers Work, Health & Safety and swipe card access. Refer to the Induction Handbook below where needed.
Edit Department / Collective website landing pages
Office bearers will be issued login credentials for this website and can edit collective or department landing pages, including uploading regular OB REPORTS, CURRENT PROJECTS and links to social media and contact information.
Login is via your SRC Office Bearer email address. Read the instructions PDF below.
Adobe Creative Cloud Licences
The SRC reimburses the following students for the cost of their Adobe Creative Cloud licenses: Honi Soit Editors, Education OBs, Womens' OBs, General Secretary, Vice President, and President. Other OB's can apply to the SRC Executive for Adobe Creative Cloud if they require it for SRC projects.
Students can purchase a 12-month subscription for $74, head to Sydney University ePay and search Adobe Creative Cloud.
Follow these steps. If you have a problem, there is information on troubleshooting at the bottom of the page with info about Adobe.
Activation is generally complete within 5 working days.
Eligible OBs listed above can apply for reimbursement. Head to the Admin Forms page
Canva Pro Licenses
Office Bearers with active collectives* will have access to Canva Pro. Use your SRC Office Bearer email address to login to Canva or reset your password and start using Canva to create social media graphics, posters or leaflets for your events and activities.
Here is a great YouTube tutorial to get you from beginner to advanced in Canva.
Canva Pro Accounts currently include: Womens', Education, Ethno Cultural, Queer, Environment, Welfare, International, Disabilities, General Secretary, Vice President. Other OB's can contact SRC Publications Manager if you require access to a Canva Pro account for SRC projects.
Guides for SRC Student Representatives
The SRC Induction handbook is your essential guide to all SRC procedures
Induction Handbook PDF
All SRC Representatives sitting on University committees should read the following guide
Introductory Videos for SRC Representatives
Please watch the following introductory videos
Key Training and Induction Sessions - complete for 2022
- Honi Soit Editor Publications Training (All Honi Soit Editors) - Tuesday 8/11/2022, 10am–2pm, SRC Office - REGISTER HERE
- Media Law Training (Honi Soit Editors, DSP's, President, Vice President) - Thursday 10/11/2022, 10am–12pm, in-person (New Law Seminar Room 344)- REGISTER HERE
- General SRC Induction (All SRC OB's, DSPs, Editors & Activists) - Wednesday 29/11/2022, 10am–3pm, Room & Zoom link TBC
- Handbook Editor Training (Education, Women's, General Secretary) - Monday 28/11/2022, 10am–2pm, SRC Office - REGISTER HERE
- Activist Media and Graphics workshops (All OB's and Collective members) - Dates to TBC in Dec/Jan, SRC Office
Other important key dates and deadlines are listed in the last pages of the 2023 SRC Induction Handbook: