Dear Abe,

I noticed the SRC office is shut, but I desperately need help? What should I do?


Dear Con,

While the SRC office is currently closed, SRC caseworkers and solicitors are more than happy to help students. You can have an appointment over the phone, Skype or Zoom. To make an appointment call 9660 5222.

Alternatively, you can email the details of your situation, together with any relevant documents or emails, to, explaining your situation.