Academic Appeals – Guide to appealing an assessment at Sydney University. More Info >
Special Consideration – Guide to applying for special consideration for sickness or misadventure. More Info >
Plagiarism – Guide to appealing allegations of plagiarism or academic dishonesty. More info >
Discontinuing without failing (DNF). More Info >
Please bring the following PRINTED material to your caseworker appointment:
- Your current academic record (from MyUni) if it is a University matter.
- All emails or letters you have written to the University about your issue (now or in the past, ie if you have had to show cause before.)
- All emails or letters University staff have written to you about this issue (check through your emails in case you may have missed something.)
- Any documents or evidence you have and plan to show to the University.
- Any draft letter you may have prepared for us to look at. We encourage you to read the SRC leaflet on the issue and have a go at writing something, even in dot point form.
PRINTED format only please.