We stock the latest secondhand text books for Sydney University and other universities.
- We buy & sell textbooks according to demand & give 40% CASH BACK on books we buy. (Cashback rate depends on book condition).
- HIGHEST CASHBACK RATE ON CAMPUS. Get 40% not 30%.
- You can sell your books on consignment. (Subject to demand, please phone us before bringing in your books)
- We are open to USYD students & the public.
SAVE when you buy books online
To browse book availability and reserve the book > Click here
To finalise your order please phone 02 9660 4756 or email: email@example.com
Book lists for your subject
To find the booklist for your subject please go to the Co-op Bookshop in person or visit their website to check online at Co-op Bookshop. SRC Books is unable to provide you with your booklist.
- We buy and sell set undergraduate texts (some postgraduate texts) according to demand for the current semester.
- We buy undergraduate texts at 40% of the current retail price and sell at 66% + GST – depending on age and condition of the book.
- We also run a consignment scheme: you can leave books in the shop for up to 6 months and we’ll try to sell them for you. We charge a commission rate of 30% after GST. It is the responsibility of the owner to contact the bookshop within the contract period to determine whether any books have been sold. Unsold books must be collected at the end of 6 months or they will become the property of the SRC. Due to limited bookshops space, we are unable to accept all books. To avoid disappointment please call or email us your book details before bringing in books.
- For additional SRC Books ‘Returns’, ‘Buy Back’ and ‘Consignment’ Policies, refer to pdf downloads at the bottom of this page. (Coming Soon)