Casework Help: Assisting students with academic and welfare issues

SRC Caseworkers provide FREE, independent and confidential advice & support including: Academic rights & appeals, Special consideration & special arrangements, HECS & fee refunds, Academic misconduct & dishonesty allegations, Show cause & exclusion, Centrelink issues, Tenancy & accommodation, Harassment & discrimination, Financial issues and Tax Help (July–October).

COVID-19 UPDATE: The SRC is still operating its full casework services to students. While the SRC Office is closed to the public, we are providing appointments over the telephone, Zoom or Skype. Call 9660 5222 (International phone: +61 2 9660 5222) to book an appointment with a Caseworker. Alternatively, we can respond to your questions and concerns by email: Please attach any documents relevant to your issue.

Articles and Q & A

Ask Abe Questions and Answers…

Student Help Articles…

Procrastination: Tips to get your uni work on track

Procrastination is when you deliberately delay completing (or perhaps even starting) a task, despite the negative consequences that might come of it. It is a normal part of life and can happen to all of us at different times. It might mean that you never get around to finishing your readings before class, submitting assignments […]