SRC Guide to living on little money

Health Care Card

Tax Help: Free tax help from a Tax Help volunteer

International Students: Take your money home with you


To see a caseworker:

SRC caseworkers assist undergraduate students at the University of Sydney with issues that affect them every day, by providing independent advice, advocacy and support. The service is FREE, independent and confidential.

p: 9660 5222 (please phone to make an appointment 9am – 5pm weekdays)

Drop-ins (no appointment required):
Tuesdays & Thursdays, between 1 and 3pm

Satellite Campuses:
If you are from another Sydney University campus, please call 9660 5222 to make an appointment to see a visiting SRC caseworker on your campus. Some casework is possible to resolve by email or over the phone.

For more details go to: Contact a caseworker

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply