SRC Caseworker Advice

Questions not answered on our website? You can book a free appointment with an SRC Caseworker to get confidential, independent and experienced advice on any issues you might have while studying in Australia. Call the SRC on 9660 5222 to book an appointment with us.

SRC Legal Advice

The SRC offers free advice, including migration advice. Call the SRC on (02) 9660 5222 to make an appointment or email

Additional Support and Resources:

University of Sydney Learning Centre:

Resources to improve your study and research, including academic writing and reading skills. Includes online resources, individual consultations and group workshops

University of Sydney Department of Writing Studies:

Drop-in sessions for help with essay writing. Available to all undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and students from other faculties enrolled in Department of Writing Studies Undergraduate Units of study.

Centre for English Teaching (CET):

If English is not your first language, CET offers courses to improve language and learning skills. This includes courses to prepare you for direct entry to your chosen course at the University of Sydney and English test preparation for tests including IELTS, and some services after you are have been accepted to a degree.

University of Sydney Union

Social events, Sydney day trips, language exchange, and Australian discussion groups, You can also join University Clubs and Societies.

City of Sydney

NSW Government

Important Notice and Disclaimer:

This information does not constitute Legal advice. Seek qualified professional advice before making decisions about educational, financial, migration or legal matters. This information can change from time to time. Check for the most up to date information.

Information current as at February 2018