If you feel unwell, or lonely, or just want to talk to someone about how you feel, you can access help from:

If you, or someone you know, are in immediate danger please call the Police on 000.


If you are having difficulties with your landlord, check the Tenants’ Union NSW factsheets: or call their advice line on 1800 251 101.
If you need emergency accommodation and are an international student ask for help from Study NSW: If you are a domestic student call Uni security on 9351 3333 and explain that you need emergency accommodation.


Check the information here: If you have an urgent deadline try to ask them for an extension so you can seek our advice before responding to them.

ACADEMIC MATTERS (including academic integrity)

The University will be closed for the same period as the SRC. This means that any deadlines they give you will not include the close down period. Email your specific enquiry to and we will respond to you as soon as we can, which will be either Thursday 7th January or Friday 8th January, 2021. Check these leaflets as well for advice on your matter:

For academic integrity allegations draft a response based on the SRC’s leaflet [], then send this draft as a word document to A caseworker will respond with suggested changes for you to consider on either Thursday 7th January or Friday 8th January, 2021.