In conducting the following polls for the 2020 Elections of:
- President of the 93rd SRC
- Editors of the 93rd Honi Soit editorial year
- Delegates of the National Union of Students from 93rd SRC
- Councillor’s for the 93rd Student Representative Council
The health, safety and wellbeing of the following is to be taken into account:
- The Student Body (all students enrolled at the University of Sydney)
- Staff and contractors of the University of Sydney
- Staff and contractors of the Student Representative Council, University of Sydney
- The general public
The Constitution and Regulations of the Student Representative Council, University of Sydney is to be followed and where an item is either not covered or is contrary to what can be completed it is to be decided after taking into account, fairness, practicality and health, safety and wellbeing issues.
At all times enfranchisement of the student body to become voters and as voters to either vote and or be nominated is essential.
Furthermore, the reputation and image of the Student Representative Council, University of Sydney and that of University of Sydney is to be considered.
Authorised by G.Field, 2020 Electoral Officer
Students’ Representative Council, University of Sydney
Level 1, Wentworth Building, City Road, University of Sydney