The University recognises that it might be more difficult to access your GP to get medical documentation, or a JP to have a statutory declaration signed, due to COVID-19. Students are able to use a “student declaration” instead, which will not need you to access a Justice of the Peace. You can download this form at: Wherever possible, you should provide medical documentation, or any other documents of proof to support your student declaration. For more information talk to an SRC Caseworker by calling 9660 5222.