Are your tax affairs simple? Do you earn around $50 000 or less. If so, you can get free help with your tax return from a Tax Help volunteer.  Appointments are available from August 12 to 28th October 2019 for all USyd students through the Students’ Representative Council (SRC) & Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association (SUPRA).

Please call the SRC on 9660 5222 and ask for a Tax Help appointment