[contact-form firstname.lastname@example.org' subject='Enquiry from website'][contact-field label='Your Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Ask us a question' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]
Drop-ins (no appointment required):
Tuesdays & Thursdays, between 1 and 3pm
p: 9660 5222 (please phone to make an appointment 9am – 5pm weekdays)
e: email@example.com or
p: 02 9660 5222 / 0466 169 664
Health Science Library (Cumberland): Tuesdays
Conservatorium of Music: Thursdays, 9.30-12pm
NOTE: If you are from another Sydney University campus, please call to make an appointment to see an SRC caseworker on your campus. Some casework is possible to resolve over email or the telephone.
To view the full list of SRC Department contacts please visit the CONTACT page
Please bring the following PRINTED material to your caseworker appointment:
- Your current academic record (from MyUni) if it is a University matter.
- All emails or letters you have written to the University about your issue (now or in the past, ie if you have had to show cause before.)
- All emails or letters University staff have written to you about this issue (check through your emails in case you may have missed something.)
- Any documents or evidence you have and plan to show to the University.
- Any draft letter you may have prepared for us to look at. We encourage you to read the SRC leaflet on the issue and have a go at writing something, even in dot point form.
PRINTED format only please.