Youth Allowance and Austudy Overview (for Australian residents) More Info >
Centrelink payments & other financial support for students. More Info >
Your Savings: How it affects your Centrelink payments. More Info >
Your Income: How it affects your Centrelink payments. More info >
Parental Income: How it affects your Centrelink payments. More Info >
Independence for Youth Allowance and Abstudy. More Info >
Relationships: How they affect your Centrelink payments. More Info >
Please bring the following PRINTED material to your caseworker appointment:
- Your current academic record (from MyUni) if it is a University matter.
- All emails or letters you have written to the University about your issue (now or in the past, ie if you have had to show cause before.)
- All emails or letters University staff have written to you about this issue (check through your emails in case you may have missed something.)
- Any documents or evidence you have and plan to show to the University.
- Any draft letter you may have prepared for us to look at. We encourage you to read the SRC leaflet on the issue and have a go at writing something, even in dot point form.
PRINTED format only please.