We’ve changed some procedures for using the SRC offices to reduce the likelihood of covid transmission. To help with contact tracing, please text your name to 0450 776 792 when you arrive and when you leave the office.
Only go to the SRC if:
- You are not showing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- You have not had contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- You have not returned from overseas, or any other location the subject of a NSW Public Health Order in the past 14 days;
- You have not been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results;
- You will follow any relevant COVID-19 Safety Plan requirements advised to you and any reasonable directions of the SRC, security staff and/or emergency services
While you are at the SRC:
- Text your name to 0450 776 792 when you arrive and when you leave
- Observe a distance of 1.5 metres from others
- Each office can hold a limited number of people. There are signs showing the limits to each room, and some markings on the floor or desks.
- Avoid physical contact
- Wash your hands with soap and/or use hand sanitiser upon arrival, during your visit and when you are leaving
- Wipe keyboards, mouse, phones with a sanitising wipe before and after use. Let us know if we are running low on any of these items.
- Please consider wearing a mask, especially if meeting with others
Other Changed Procedures
If you need first aid during office hours please go to the doctors’ surgery on level 3 of the Wentworth Building. If it is after hours please call security (9351 3333) or an ambulance (000).
If the emergency alarm sounds, please take your belongings. If you would like to re-enter the office after the alarm has been resolved please assemble on the Gadigal Lawns (the grass behind the SRC), observing a safe distance from others.