Ask for HELP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To See a Caseworker:
p: 9660 5222 (please phone to make an appointment 9am – 5pm weekdays)
Drop-ins (no appointment required):
Tuesdays & Thursdays, between 1 and 3pm
Level 1, Wentworth Building G01, University of Sydney NSW 2006 (access from City Road, walk down the staircase to basement level). See map.
NOTE: The SRC is located down a flight of stairs and may be difficult for students with mobility issues to access. If you prefer a face to face appointment you may be able to use a back entrance via the loading dock, or we may be able to book a meeting space in another venue. Alternatively we can meet with you on the telephone or through Skype.
If you are from another Sydney University campus, please call 9660 5222 to make an appointment to see a visiting SRC caseworker on your campus. Some casework is possible to resolve by email or over the phone.
What to bring to an appointment:
Please bring the following PRINTED material to your caseworker appointment:
- Your current academic record if it is a University matter. This can be a screen shot of Sydney Student, listing all your past subjects.
- All emails or letters you have written to the University about your issue (now or in the past, ie if you have had to show cause before.)
- All emails or letters University staff have written to you about this issue (check through your emails in case you may have missed something.)
- Any documents or evidence you have and plan to show to the University.
- Any draft letter you may have prepared for us to look at. We encourage you to read the SRC leaflet on the issue and have a go at writing something, even in dot point form.
- PRINTED format only please