Special Consideration for Illness or misadventure

Can’t do an assessment because life or sickness got in the way? Special Consideration You can apply for special consideration if you are unable to complete an assessment or exam because you, or someone you are the primary carer for, is affected by short term illness (mental or physical) or misadventure, or an exacerbation of […]

Tips for living on little money

Money – places to get money Centrelink If you are a full time student at the University of Sydney, and an Australian resident, you may be eligible for a Centrelink payment. Students who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander may be eligible for Abstudy. The other two student payments are Youth Allowance (if you are […]